Last updated: 31 March 2021
COVID almost feels like it's the normal and as a business we've adopted in the way we work as well. We currently experience no impact on our business operations and all orders are sent out on time.
As a business the last thing we want to do is try and use this as a marketing opportunity. However we are getting a lot of enquiries of a practical nature, such as 'are you still open?' or 'can I expect my order to be delivered on time?'. We do want to address these points, as we strive to give the best possible service at all times.
- We are still open 7 days a week.
- All orders placed (and paid) before 15:00 on a business day will still be sent out on the same day.
- UPS is still making deliveries around the world and there's very few areas where they are unable to make deliveries. You can see their service announcements here. Delays are more common however, especially in areas suffering from COVID-related lockdowns.
- Our showroom is closed until further notice, so we are unable to receive you to view watches in person.
- We are extending the 2 week return period for orders. Normally you have 14 days to return a watch if you don't like it. We are now allowing returns to be made as long as you notify us within 4 weeks (we understand that if you are affected by Corona the last thing you need to worry about is the return period for a watch!).
- We are seeing more delays in transit than usual due to the lockdowns across the world. We apologise for any delays.
We are shipping to the United Kingdom. From January 1st the UK has completely left the European Union, which means that for tax reasons it's similar to Norway and Switzerland. If you are from the UK, the VAT will be deducted during checkout, however you may be charged at your local customs. We highly recommend checking with your local customs about any taxes/duties/fees.
Our team is strictly following all health and safety regulations and we are communicating with UPS and other couriers and partners on a daily basis. Even though there is no evidence to suggest packages (or watches) may spread Corona, we are taking extra measures and your watch will only be handled with gloves which are disposed after each order and our warehouse staff works at least 6 feet apart.
We hope that we can be of service to you and please don't hesitate to contact us if there's any way we can assist or if you have any questions or concerns.