SeriousWatches is a registered business in the Netherlands under Chamber of Commerce number 76909751. Any reference to "we", "us" and "our" is a reference to SeriousWatches. We are the data controller for the application of data protection legislation.
We will never sell any information that you provide to us and we will solely use your information to process your orders and requests and to provide you with suggestions. We only save information that is needed to process your order or requests and to be able to offer you the best possible service in the future.
What information can we collect about you?
We can collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or during the purchase checkout but also when you make an enquiry about our products or services through our contact form.
- Information shared with us when you contact us with enquiries through for example (but not limited to): e-mail, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or phone.
- We can collect information about the device used by you, including (if available) your IP address.
- We can also collect information about the operating system and browser type of your device.
Cookies allow us to collect the following information: details about your visits to our site, including (but not limited to) traffic data, location data and other communications data, as required for your own billing or otherwise.
How do we store your data?
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and we demand that all our partners do the same.
- With all information we receive from you, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access. We can’t be responsible if your method of submitting information is insecure, only when it has been received by us and it’s in our possession can we guarantee the security.
How do we use your information?
We can use the information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us.
- To inform you about the progress of your order or service.
- To fulfill obligations arising from contracts or agreements entered into between you and us. For example, to deliver your order to the correct address or make your payment possible.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective way for you and for your device.
- To improve our site and services.
- To inform you about changes in our goods or services.
- To send you periodic information via e-mail if you have signed up for this.
- We may use your information or enable a third party organization to act on our behalf to inform you about our goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you. We will never sell your personal information and/or e-mail address to third parties. And require that our partners use the same privacy procedures as us.
Who do we share your information with?
To make your order possible, we make your personal information known to third parties, including:
- Postal service organizations and couriers (such as UPS, FedEx or PostNL) to fulfill your order.
- Payment processors such as PayPal or Mollie to pay for your order.
- Organizations providing customer feedback services.
- Group companies for marketing purposes as described in the above section.
- Bookkeeping and accounting to comply with all national tax regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
For fiscal reasons, we keep information such as invoices, receipt confirmations and other documents (which may contain personal information) for a minimum of 8 years.
Your information we use for marketing purposes is kept with us until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Accessing, updating and deleting your information.
You are always able to contact us and request us to provide you with all the information we have stored about you or request us to delete it. Please do note we can only supply information to the e-mail address or physical address that you have provided to us and can only delete information that we, by law or for fiscal reasons, are not forced to store.
You can update your information directly on our site or by contacting us.